Want to volunteer?
Volunteers are always needed and much appreciated. If you have a trade or skill or just have a heart to help people, we invite you to come along on one of our epic adventures to Madagascar. We are looking for students, doctors, dentists, nurses, horticulturists, builders, and specialists in agriculture and aquaculture.
If you are interested in getting involved in our work in Madagascar, please download and complete our Thrive Madagascar Madagascar Mission Trip Application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you on evaluation of your application.
Other ways you can help
- Donate cash to assist us in progressing further on our current projects – click on each project page for more information
- Sponsor a child, health project or vocational training program
- Purchase products made by the people of Madagascar
- Donate mobile phones for our Malagasy staff, tools, laptops, etc.
How to raise funds to support our charity projects
There are many other ways that you can help out, such as:
- Request a money tin or several money tins to put in your shop, café, place of business or home
- Hold a fundraising event — we can provide info and a DVD to assist with your event.