Thrive Madagascar (Thrive Madagascar) respects your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
When you subscribe to our blog, you have the option to ‘opt out’ at any time.
- We accept orders on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Orders are accepted online or via telephone or email
- When placing your order, please ensure you provide us with the correct delivery details of the recipient. Incorrect information may cause delays with your delivery. We will not accept responsibility for late or non deliveries if this occurs.
Purchase of products must currently be made via bank transfer or credit card via the secure Stripe system.
Non-profit status for donations
Chosen Servant Ministries Limited T/A Thrive Madagascar has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) registration and can accept tax deductible donations from organisations and individuals.
- Products are available for deliveries within Australia only.
- Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday
- Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be shipped the next business working day, provided stock is available.
- All orders are shipped via Australia Post
Thrive Madagascar offers FREE delivery within Australia only.
All prices quoted on this site are in Australian dollars and GST free (non-profit organisation status).
Refunds and cancellations
- We offer a refund / exchange on all products
- If you are not completely satisfied with your product or receive damaged goods, please contact us immediately.
Conditions of use of this site
Use of the information and data contained within this site is at your sole risk. Thrive Madagascar is not liable in any way for any loss or damage you or your system may incur (including negligence), as a result of you using this site, or you linking to another site from this site. You must take your own precautions against viruses or any other malfunction.
This site includes links to other websites. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked “as is”.
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. Thrive Madagascar may revise its policies at any time by updating this posting.
If you have questions regarding our policies, please contact us directly.